Live here if: you’ve got a flair for design and trendy boutique living
If you walk to your own beat and embrace originality, the colorful character of the historic 1930’s Avalon will immediately strike a chord. Everything about the property is totally distinct and stylish to the nines. We went all out, designing the lush courtyard in tandem with featured designer Robert Bellamy, named one of Architectural Digest’s top 100 designers in 2015.
- A historical landmark with 1930’s art deco curb appeal
- A designer courtyard adorned with a life-sized bronze sculpture, a warm wood burning fireplace and a private cabana with a glamorous chandelier
- Vibrant outdoor dining area
- Beautiful views of a natural paradise
- Elegant hardwood floors throughout
- Stylish chandeliers with 1930’s character, double French doors
- Double French doors that lead to the outdoor courtyard oasis
- An open kitchen outfitted with modern features including mosaic and ceramic tile countertops
- and so much more!
Property style profile: distinctive character + magazine worthy flair + boutique resort inspired
The Power Personality Spectrum: Nature Lover + One-of-a-Kind